- TeachMeet is an unconference. Tech unconferences are fast moving, tech sharing, friend making, never boring gatherings of people sharing web 2.0 tools for education.
- TeachMeets consist of 20 minute tech sessions. This means 2 sessions per hour which helps to keep the day moving.
- TeachMeets were started in the United Kingdom and brought to the US by Jason Bedell, (@jasontbedell). Jason moved to New Jersey and started TeachMeetNJ, but is unable to run it any longer. Kyle Calderwood took over as organizer in 2012.
- If you have any tech or web2.0 tool that you use that others might benefit from then consider doing a 20 min session. You do not need to be a guru. Anyone can share!!!
- So come and have a great day with others who share your passion for learning, tech, and teaching.
Below are the links that will take you to the presentations used at TeachMeetNJ: